HOPE Outreach Ministries
HOPE Outreach Childcare Provider Association
To promote a multi-faceted network for child care providers that will embrace the true sense of educating and nurturing young children, their families, and our local community
· To promote the healthy growth and development of children in child care and the strengthening of their families and communities through:
· Enhancing the quality of child care
· Communicating a positive image and information about the immense benefits of Child Care to the broad community
· Strengthening and expanding the child care network to include individual providers and center providers while reflecting on the rich diversity of cultures and ethnicities
· Developing leadership and advocacy skills by providing opportunities for education, training and exposure, and identifying ways to be proactive rather than reactive.
H.O.P.E Child Care Provider Association membership is open to anyone who works with young children or has an interest in supporting the early childhood education field.
Member ship is a simple $20.00 per calendar year (January—December). This fee assists with the cost of printing materials, solicitations, mailings, etc. Please keep in mind that your membership fees are generally tax deductible as a business expense.
HOPE Outreach Ministries offers Texas Trainer Registry Approved training to fit the needs of your child care facility to include First Aid/CPR/AED.